Thanks to April over at Educating April I have been given a "Stylish Blogger Award"! This is very exciting as is the first blog-thingy like that I have ever had! Cheers, April : )
Apparently I now get to award it onwards (see below and then go check them out) and also share 7 things about myself. This is starting to get a little odd isn't it...
- As a child in a family full of teachers (about 90%) I said I would NEVER teach. Haha.
- I also said I would NEVER homeschool...cue the wonderful Amber at Adventures of a Rainbow Mama who as well as being an online web-star is also a real-life very dear friend who several years ago said "Have you thought about homeschooling the girls? It would be good." She was right.
- I married a man who said he would NEVER get married.
- I parent my lovely girls with a man, my husband, who said he would NEVER have children.
- I said I would NEVER take thyroid replacement hormone. It took 15 years and way too many kilos followed by fertility issues to realise a replacement hormone is better than minuscule amounts of natural hormone and no babies. Now I take T3 and T4 and don't eat gluten : ) - this helps.
- I now understand what that saying "NEVER say NEVER" actually means.
- Rather than cutting off choices before getting to the decision points (I guess that is prejudice isn't it), I really am trying to be flexible, adaptive, creative, and above all self-loving. Thanks for being part of the Project!
Consider the baton now passed to:
Amber at Adventures of a Rainbow Mama
Ingi at Defying Gravity